The role reports to the Retail manager and includes the below responsibilities:
- Manages operations in the regions/stores for which he/she is in charge and makes proposals for improving the process within the Operations department.
- Organizes work and is responsible for the results of work in his/her team: defines KPIs, delegates tasks to associates, monitors the results of associates, motivates employees, develops knowledge of associates, implements company rules, informs employees about all news at regular monthly meetings and regular visits actions.
- Implements and controls the implementation of the company’s strategy in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in the region for which is he/she in charge.
- In cooperation with retail manager sets and monitors the implementation of action plans in order to improve the work process at the regional level he/she leads.
- Provides constructive feedback to other departments on operational challenges, sales improvement and overall performance improvement (range, stock, promotions, innovations, deliveries) for the region he/she manages.
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of all standard operating procedures in retail stores in order to ensure the execution of all necessary activities and processes
- Implements and controls all standards related to the appearance of the facility in the stores (hygiene, equipment, devices, visual merchandising…).
- He/she is responsible for improving the work of retail stores through improvements in the work process, financial performance indicators and customer relations.
- Plans and controls sales targets and costs for the region in charge in order to achieve the annual business plan.
- Regularly monitors the inventory turnover ratio and makes suggestions to ensure that the values are in line with the defined business plan.
- Ensures and is responsible that the write-off and deficit are in accordance with the values defined by the business plan – the rulebook for the region he leads.
- He/she is responsible for the availability and high level of service that employees in retail stores provide to consumers, in order to attract more consumers and retain existing ones.
- With his/hers work and undertaken activities, he/she improves the experience of buying consumers in stores.
- He/she is responsible for monitoring and managing the schedule of employees in retail stores, their absences, transfers between stores, respecting all legally prescribed elements and informing Retail manager.
- Provides full support, in all segments of work, new and renovated stores. Organizes all activities and all services related to the opening, renovation, and relocation of stores.
- Provides support, trains and is responsible for employee training through referral to appropriate training, monitors improvements in daily work and provides feedback regarding their development
- Monitors and identifies competition activities, accordingly, proposes new activities
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or supply chain management.
- At least 3 years of experience in Regional manager or similar roles
- An excellent grasp retail and cosmetics market.
- Possess great organizational, team leading and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, analytical, fast reacting and acting, able to work towards a common result for the appointed area.
- Proficient in ERP
- Driving license
- Fluent in English